Top quality materials, construction and design for less!
1. Our Custom sublimated Jerseys are made withproprietary mesh fabric,available in Summer, Spring/Fall, or Winter fabric weights and designs. Full sublimation printing is performed by the renowned EPSON9710 (the most professional sublimation printing machine nowadays), with environmentally-friendly Italian ink, but the bright colors never fade. We use top quality YKK zippers, anti-slip-silicon stretch elastic for the bottom of jersey and sleeve cuffs or Compression Lycra Band cuffs, and 3 rear pockets (on our vests and jackets as well), or totally custom pockets.
2. Our cycling Bibs, Shorts, Skinsuits, Knickers, and full-length Tights are made from FANATIC FLOMOTION® (80% Polyester & 20% Spandex Elastic Lycra). Sport-specific 3-dimensional engineering optimizes fit and comfort. Seam optimization/reduction mirrors muscle contours to eliminate restriction and irritation (Used for Bibs, Shorts, Skinsuits, and AeroTechJerseys). With full sublimation printing and your choice of Compression Lycra Bands or anti-slip silicon grippers for the leg cuffs. We offer only the finest Unisex and Women-Specific Coolmax 3D High-density Gel ‘Chamois’ pads that are seamless, antibacterial, that guarantee moisture expulsion and quick drying qualities for all day comfort and performance. Special feature: The Rear panel is double layered. The top layer is white for sublimation printing and the base layer is black material to cover up anatomical cracks! You’re welcome!!
-Flatlock (for interior comfort):
-Hidden/Aero (for Aerodynamics):
Our High-Tech Performance Fabrics:
-FANATIC Cool-Fresh™Extreme Performance fabric delivers the very best with its state-of-the-art moisture management properties and physiological benefits of keeping lower skin temperature, greater hydration and reduced perceived physical exertion during exercise, to deliver you the power of unwavering performance. Designed with specially-engineered moisture-wicking microfibers that are naturally soft, lightweight, breathable, comfortable, moisture-expelling, odor and bacteria resistant.Keeps the wearer cool, fresh and dry, which ensures more focus and confidence.It evens has UV protection. (UPF 40+)
-FANATIC CoolFresh™: Designed with specially-engineered moisture-wicking microfiber, it’s lightweight, breathable, with exceptionally soft and silky feel; Sweat-expelling, odor and bacteria resistant that protects the wearer from harmful UV rays, (UPF 25+); Ensures concentration and endurance.
-FANATIC Cross-Dry™: (50% COOLMAX® and 50% polyester) Exceptional breathability, comfort, and moisture-expelling and fast-drying, naturally soft, comfortable, lightweight, odor-resistant, antimicrobial, andprotects the wearer from harmful UV rays(UPF 50+).
-FANATIC Mesh-Tech is a printable stretchy/elastic material made with large holes that supports well, provides shape retention, and freedom of movement, while providing unmatched breathability.
-FANATIC ChillProof® - All-weather protection engineered with highly weather-resistant fabrics provide protection from wind, rain and snow. Lightweight, soft fabrications result in a quieter, more comfortable garment. Offered in four levels of protection to battle specific weather conditions including: ClimaProof® Storm, ChillProof® Rain, ChillProof® Wind and ChillProof® Wind Warm.
-INVISTA’s THERMOLITE® Fleece fabric and insulation provides warmth and comfort without weight, even when wet. Because it is comfortable and lightweight, THERMOLITE® fabric and insulation allows freedom of movement—making it the perfect layer. Its hollow-core fibers trap in air for greater insulation for light, yet heavy-duty performance. In a coat made with THERMOLITE® fabric and insulation, you will stay warm and dry. Its larger surface area allows for fast evaporation by sending moisture away from the skin to the surface of the fabric, where it quickly evaporates.
-FANATIC Thermelate® fabric is a wind-proof, 3-layer flannel with insulation that provides warmth even in freezing temperatures.
Fleece is basically a synthetic, 100% polyester fabric with an altered ‘structure.’ This altered ‘structure’ facilitates moisture transfer through the fabric – some will say ‘absorb’ through the fabric. Polyester fabric, in and of itself, does not absorb moisture at all. Instead fleece wicks moisture away from the skin to its outer surface where it can do one of two things: 1) Spread out and evaporate if exposed to air. 2) Absorb into another fabric-usually a cotton ‘soaker’ of some sort.Built-in warmth, without the weight.
Polyester is a category of polymers which contain the ester functional group in their main chain. Although there are many polyesters, the term “polyester” as a specific material most commonly refers to polyethylene terephthalate (PET). Polyesters include naturally occurring chemicals, such as in the cutin of plant cuticles, as well as synthetics through step-growth polymerization such as polycarbonate and polybutyrate. Natural polyesters and a few synthetic ones are biodegradable, but most synthetic polyesters are not.
Lycra, also called spandex or elastane, is a synthetic fibre known for its exceptional elasticity. It is strong, but less durable than natural Latex, its major non-synthetic competitor. It is a polyurethane-polyurea copolymer that was co-invented in 1959 by chemists C. L. Sandquist and Joseph Shivers at DuPont’s Benger Laboratory in Waynesboro, Virginia. When first introduced, it revolutionized many areas of the clothing industry.
c) COOLMAX® is a series of moisture-wicking technical fabrics developed in 1986 by DuPont Textiles and Interiors (now Invista). The fabrics employ specially-engineered polyester fibers to improve “breathability” compared to natural fibers like cotton. Coolmax fibers are not round, but are slightly oblong in cross-section with grooves running lengthwise along the threads. They are manufactured in either a tetrachannel or hexachannel style. The series of closely spaced channels creates capillary action that wicks moisture through the core and out to a wider area on the surface of the fabric which increases evaporation. COOLMAX® Extreme: The extreme version of the original moisture management fabric, helps move moisture away from the skin, helping keep people cool and comfortably dry. COOLMAX® Extreme performance fabrics are the highest level of COOLMAX® fabrics available, engineered and designed for the very serious sportsperson when total focus on performance is key. To learn more about the COOLMAX® brand and family of COOLMAX® products, visit www.COOLMAXfabric.com.
-We use the sophisticated EPSON9710 Dye-Sublimation Printer, which employs a printing process that uses heat to transfer dye onto medium materials such as a plastic card, paper, or fabric. The sublimation name is applied because the dye transitions between the solid and gas states without going through a liquid stage. Many consumer and professional dye-sublimation printers are designed and used for producing photographic prints. These are not to be confused with dye sublimation heat transfer imprinting printers, which use special inks to create transfers designed to be imprinted on polyester items.
Most dye-sublimation printers use CMYO (Cyan Magenta Yellow Overcoating) colors, which differs from the more recognized CMYK colors in that the black dye is eliminated in favor of a clear overcoating. This overcoating (which has numerous names depending on the manufacturer) is also stored on the ribbon and is effectively a thin laminate which protects the print from discoloration from UV light and the air, while also rendering the print water-resistant.
-We use environmentally-friendly Sublimation Ink from Italy that are ink-jet printing inks especially designed to be used on digital printers having piezo printing heads. They are particularly suitable for digital printing on polyester textiles used in sports and outer wear. The image is printed on coated paper and then transferred (heating temperature around 210°C) on polyester fabrics, or mixed synthetic fabrics containing polyester in a min. quantity of 60%.
We have the most modern facilities and equipment for making the finest sublimated technical apparel on the market including:
(1) MONTI ANTONIO, Italy: MOD 853 rotary heat press from Italy, the same as many of the best cycling apparel brands in Italy, with special calender press for continuous transfer printing on cut pieces and roll fed fabrics;
(2) J-TECK, Italy: J-ECO NANO NS 60 eco-friendly sublimation ink;
(3) Epson, Japan: 1.6 meter
EPSON9710, with impeccable print quality (720 x 720 dpi, 4 pass);
(4) UNION SPECIAL, USA & MING-JANG, Taiwan: six-thread flatlock sewing machines.
Collaborate and partner directly with the top technical apparel suppliers from ITALY and other countries including, but not limited to:
(1) MITI, Italy: the finest knitted fabrics for performance cycling apparel, such as ACTION W, SHIED ENDURANCE, TIME OUT, ASTERIA etc;
(2) CARVICO, Italy: the finest knitted fabrics for performance cycling apparel, such as REVOLUTIONAL ENERGY etc;
(3) WINDTEX & PLASTOTEX, Italy: the finest fabrics for performance cycling wind vests and jackets;
(4) CYTECH (EIT), Italy: chamois such as top-of-the-range ROAD PERFORMANCE, Endurance 2 X-Tract, SUPER TRI Pad and other world-leading EIT chamois;
(5) TMF, Italy: chamois such as 2D Evolution VP, 3D VPMS, 3D GEL-LINE etc;
(6) MAB, Italy: elite power band and silicone gripper elastic;
(7) INVISTA, USA: COOLMAX® exceptionally breathable and wicking fabric;
(8) YKK, Japan: Top quality zippers;
(9) COATS, UK: Top quality threads.
If it’s good enough for our picky Factory Racing Team Riders, it’s probably good enough for you!